Cell Phone, Tablet, Computer Repair. MSP Help Desk, On-Site Support & Remote Access.
Get $10 OFF Today
New Battery = Faster iPhone
Apple confirmed that they significantly slowed down older iPhones (generation 7 and below). To fix this you must replace the battery. CellTech can replace your battery in under 15 minutes after you drop it off. Speed up your iPhone today!
CellTech is your one stop shop for technology repair.
CellTech was founded on the basis of providing the most professional, and quickest means of getting your technology repaired. Our main focus is cell phone, tablet, and computer repair. Our store is located in Spotswood, NJ, and our contact information can be found on our contact page. Our technicians are more than capable of bringing your technology back to life, we have years of experience, and have repaired thousands of devices. You can be assured that CellTech has you covered.
Best Price Guaranteed
- CellTech strives to give the best prices to our customers. This is why we created our “best price guaranteed” policy. We will beat any competitor’s price by $5. Give us a call, or send us a message on our contact page for pricing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Here at CellTech we want our customers to feel secure. So along with our top quality parts and our superior customer service, we offer a lifetime warranty on most of our repairs. Our lifetime warranty does not cover physical damage, it only covers our parts and our workmanship just incase of defects. It is impossible to get around defects in this industry, and this is why we are prepared with our lifetime warranty. We run a less than 1% defect rate. All of our repairs go through a rigorous check through process, but some defects may not show until after a few days of use. For more information on which repairs are covered under our lifetime warranty policy click here.
Highest Quality Parts
- CellTech goes the extra mile to provide its customers with the highest quality parts on the market. When you get your device fixed, I am sure you want it to last. Over the years we have built very good relationships with some of the best suppliers in the industry. Our parts meet OEM specifications.
Same Day Repairs
- We stock all iPhone and iPad parts in our store, so we can offer a same day turn around time. For example, on iPhone screen repairs only take about 20 minutes to repair, and battery replacements only take about 15 minutes to repair after you drop it off. If we need to order a part, can have your part delivered between 1-3 business day.
CellTech Will Beat Any Advertised Price By $5
CellTech's Most Common Repairs
Searching for Windows computer repair near me? Is your computer not turning on? Is the screen broke, or is it running slow? If so, we have you covered. We offer a wide array of computer repairs. All computer repairs come with a 90 day warranty which cover manufacturing defects, and our workmanship. Computer diagnostics usually take 1-2 days. If parts need to be ordered, we usually need about 3 business days for the part to arrive, and the computer is repaired the same day.
HP Laptop Repair
Dell Laptop Repair
Samsung Laptop Repair
Toshiba Laptop Repair
Lenovo Laptop Repair
Asus Laptop Repair
Acer Laptop Repair
Microsoft Surface Repair
Searching for Apple computer repair near me? Is your Mac not working correctly? We provide professional and quick MacBook an iMac computer repair services. We can have your Apple computer back up and running in as little as 24 hours after drop off!
MacBook Pro Repair
MacBook Air Repair
iMac Pro Repair
iMac Mini Repair
CellTech can replace the screen on your iPhone if it is cracked or damaged in any way. If there are black spots on your screen, your touch stopped working, or there are crazy lines going through your screen -- don't freak out. This is just a damaged screen that can be replaced in only 20 minutes after you drop it off.
CellTech has every model iPad screen in stock due to its popularity. iPad screen repairs generally take about an hour after you drop it off to our store. We use OEM quality glue to hold down the new screen replacement to ensure a long lasting repair.
iPad Screen Repair
- iPad 2 Screen Repair
- iPad 3 Screen Repair
- iPad 4 Screen Repair
- iPad Mini 2 Screen Repair
- iPad Mini 3 Screen Repair
- iPad Mini 4 Screen Repair
- iPad Air 1st Gen Screen Repair
- iPad Air 2nd Gen Screen Repair
- iPad Pro Screen Repair
CellTech offers repairs for all Samsung Galaxy devices, and it is one of our most common repair services that we offer. We use original Samsung Galaxy screens, and offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. We also offer charging port repairs, back glass repair, back camera lens repair, and more. Samsung galaxy repairs generally take about 45 minutes to repair the same day. Call us today for a quote on your repair.
Samsung Galaxy Screen Repair
- Galaxy S3 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S3 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S5 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S6 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Repair
- Galaxy S7 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Repair
- Galaxy S8 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S8 Plus Screen Repair
- Galaxy S9 Screen Repair
- Galaxy S9 Plus Screen Repair
CellTech's Most Popular Accessories
Tempered Glass Screen Protector
One of the easiest and cheapest ways to protect your iPhone screen is to put a tempered glass screen protector over your screen. The screen protector acts as a glass shield that will crack first before your actual screens glass. The tempered glass we carry is the highest quality that we could find on the market. They are super thin, which means you will barely notice it on your device, and they wont hinder the touch capacity on your screen.
Premium Charging Blocks/Wires
Keep losing or breaking your charging wires? We sell durable charging wires for cell phones. The charging wires that we carry meet the OEM standard. All of our wires have the regulating chip in them which regulate how much electricity is going into your iPhone. If you buy cheap wires from the dollar store, they do not have the regulating chip, which can render your iPhone useless from too much power going into your iPhone.
Cell Phone Cases
After you get your phone fixed I would imagine you would want to keep it safe, and prevent a future disaster. In todays world our phones pretty much run our lives, and the best way to keep them safe, and to ensure they can continue running our lives is to put them in a decent case. We stock a variety of cases that you can choose from in order to protect your phone from future breakage.