Office Assistant/Social Media Manager
The office assistant position is great for someone looking to help people with their devices. While this individual will not be expected to complete any repairs, they will be expected to work one-on-one with customers over the phone and in-person to determine the repair(s) needed and set-up customer accounts and schedule appointments. Additionally this position will help take photos and videos of the store, device repairs and items for sale and post to our Instagram and Facebook.
No experience is required for this position and we can introduce you to social media basics, however the ideal candidate must be willing to learn about our business, the devices we repair and further his or her knowledge of social media marketing once hired.
Job Duties and Expectations
1. Help open store daily
2. Keep store clean and tidy
3. Answer phone calls and provide repair quotes and details related to repair and repair services.
4. Create and search for customer accounts, update customer data, create tickets and invoices.
5. Provide assistance to technicians as needed during the day.
6. Prepare and handle incoming and outgoing shipments
7. Sweep, mop and dust at the end of every shift.
8. Keep accessory wall clean and stocked.
9. Take photos and videos of the store, devices and repairs in progress.
10. Post photos and videos to social media daily to inform followers and attract new customers.
11. Design and publish ads on Instagram and Facebook.