Corona Virus Update / Rules
- We are open! But our store lobby is closed due to the corona virus outbreak, please knock on our door for assistance.
- Please fill out our form, or give us a call for us to check you into our system for drop off.
- After your device is dropped off at our door, it will be sanitized right away
- Once your device is diagnosed, repaired, or we have an estimate for you. We will give you a call to let you know the status of your repair, and you can pay directly on the email we send you with your card.
- Once your invoice is paid via email, you can come to the store to pick up your device at the door.
- We will accept credit card payments at the door as well.
- Give us a call at 732-387-8838 with any questions
Our business has been deemed an essential business by the NJ governor Phil Murphy, under repair workers and IT maintenance.
We will be remaining open during this shut down to accommodate customers who need their computers fixed to work from home, and their phones to communicate with others.
Our store is open for pick up / drop off only. We are not allowing customers to wait for their device to be fixed in our store, and every device will be sanitized with Lysol upon drop off, and take out.
Give us a call, fill out our form, or use our live chat to learn more.